(1) Collection Of Your Personal Information: Family Survival will not collect or use any information about the visitors to the Web Site and your visit to the Web Site is anonymous. The only exception is when we will need information that personally identifies in order to fulfill a contractual obligation towards you pursuant to what is set forth in section 2 below.
(2) Contractual Obligation: If you make a purchase from the Web Site, you will be asked to provide your name, email, address, payment information and in some instances phone number. We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To process, validate and verify purchases.
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- To register you as a customer.
- To ship any products you may purchase to you.
- To open and maintain a support account for you.
- To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services.
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or an opportunity to extend a trial period.
- To provide confirmation of billing as it may take place.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union citizens. As a company that markets its site. Content, products and/or services on line we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site or services or products is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation.If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
(4) Links To Other Sites: The Web Site may contain links to other web sites. Family Survival does not monitor or control the content of such web sites or whether such web sites collect or process your personal data. Accordingly, Family Survival assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any kind of material available at such sites and recommends that you review the separate terms and privacy policies of such sites.